Venomous Dominators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Clan

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced Bind Commands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kool-aid

Advanced Bind Commands Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Bind Commands   Advanced Bind Commands EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Since changing my binds a few days ago I have been asked on many occasions to help other members set it up .....

I will try to be as plain and simple as I can .....

Firstly .... you need to understand these commands ....

[a] - last person who gave you ammo
[d] - last person who killed you
[h] - last person who gave you health
[k] - last person you killed
[n] - your name
[r] - last person who revived you
[p] - teammate you are pointing at
[s] - your health
[w] - weapon you are currently holding
[t] - ammo for current weapon

next is to put them into some sort of sentance ....

bind x "vsay_team medic I have [s] health left, come heal me ! "

the command above lets your team know that you have [s] (amount of health) left and that you need a medic ....

here are a few examples with explanations that explain what they do ....

bind f5 "vsay GreatShot Great Shot ! Nice 1 [d] !!"

this says to all "Great shot" ... and also tells everyone who killed you [d] (last player to kill you) ....

bind f6 "vsay_team NeedAmmo I need Ammo - I only have [t] for my [w] "

this says "I need ammo and tells your team you only have [t] (ammount of ammo) and for what weapon [w] you have .....

bind f7 "vsay cheer Hey [k] , I had [s] health after gunfight !"

this tells the last person you had a gunfight with how much health you had left [k] (the person who killed you) .... [s] the ammount of health you had left ....

I hope that these binds explain themselves to you and I hope that you have fun making up your own ....

I use these binds on the Beginners 3 Server and they all work .... but I have tried them on other servers and they dont ... frustrating but it is dependant on the server wether they work or not ....

I find myself using the servers that support the binds ... it adds to the game and makes it a lot more enjoyable ... not only for me but for the others who see what is going on ....

Have fun ... that is what it is all about ....

Good Luck lads ... and look forward to seeing more players using these binds ....
Back to top Go down
Ronaldo

Advanced Bind Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advanced Bind Commands   Advanced Bind Commands EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:48 am

Nice xD Post
Back to top Go down

Advanced Bind Commands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Venomous Dominators :: General Chat-
Jump to: